In the realm of modern smartphone technology, one name stands tall over all else, and that is Samsung. Although we know Samsung to be a technology and consumer electronics behemoth, you would be quite surprised to know that the conglomerate is quite diversified when it comes to businesses. Be it construction or building warships, Samsung is a respected name and its influence in multiple spheres just keeps growing.
Their smartphones are some of the best that the genre has ever seen and the technology they incorporate in each of their flagship devices is simply mind-boggling. But this constant improvement comes with a trade-off since, with each upgrade, the costs just keep ballooning and thereby pushing them out of the range of most buyers. But there’s a silver lining for anyone that aspires to own and experience these flagship smartphones themselves, and that is getting a Samsung phone refurbished. Here, we will share the facts that make the Samsung Galaxy S9 refurbished an excellent choice for anyone looking for it, and other Samsung phones that fit the bill as well, So, let’s start
Why refurbished Samsung smartphones?
Well, the answer to the aforementioned question is pretty obvious. Samsung smartphones, be they new or refurbished, are highly advanced and enjoy a really good build quality. Since Samsung rolls a new flagship every half-year or so, the usable life of the older generations remains quite prominent, thus making them a smart buy for anyone who wants them for mouth-wateringly low prices. What makes the Samsung Galaxy S9 refurbished a good choice revolves around the fact that Samsung designed the phone to be quite future-proof, equipped with top-of-the-line hardware and build quality that would enable the device to last for years to come. Let us take a quick look at the specifications and features that make this device so desirable.
Samsung Galaxy S9 was unveiled before the world in 2018 and instantly went on to become the bestselling Samsung smartphone ever. The specifications that made this device a solid buy are as follows
- An Exynos 9810 octa-core chipset that ensured superb performance, and when combined with the Mali GPU units, the phone went to become an absolute powerhouse. It does what it is meant to do and flawlessly well at that.
- A 5.8-inch super AMOLED display ensured users experienced the best ever viewing experience that they ever had on a smartphone to date, and it remains one of the best displays when compared to the modern crop of smartphones as well.
- One of the biggest advantages of any Samsung Galaxy S9 is the fact that they support external SD cards while being a dual-sim device at the same time. This is a very important convenience that is seldom seen on the newest flagship devices as well.
- The main camera features a 12mp sensor that is extremely capable of taking amazing photographs in a wide variety of conditions. The inclusion of OIS and 4K recording capabilities makes the Samsung Galaxy S9 refurbished a very smart choice for anyone who aspires to create amazing b-rolls and vlogs.
- The Samsung galaxy s9 sports a very useful 3.5mm headphone jack, a feature that is curiously being eliminated by a lot of newer smartphones. The audio systems were tuned by AKG, and the in-box earphones that were supplied were an AKG product as well. Needless to say, this smartphone provided one of the best audio experiences ever seen on a portable device.
- While shopping for Samsung phone refurbished, it is always a good idea to pick one that supports a wide range of bandwidths and GPS satellites, and the Galaxy S9 doesn’t disappoint in this department as well.
- Besides the aforementioned benefits, the smartphone comes equipped with a wide array of sensors, stuff that makes it that much more desirable and usable. Sensors like iris sensors, barometers, proximity sensors, heart rate scanners, etc. not only make the device much more secure but also boosts its functionality greatly.
All these factors make Samsung Galaxy S9 a great buy for anyone who wants to experience a flagship on a budget. Some of the other Samsung devices that can be a good pick are the Samsung Galaxy S10s, the A series, and the S8s to a certain extent.
Some of the factors that one needs to verify before ordering a refurbished Samsung smartphone are
- Verify the reseller’s reliability and reputation. A quick online search shall do the trick.
- Always get a Samsung phone refurbished from a seller that provides a comprehensive and adequate warranty package.
- Several resellers offer one-day deliveries. You would be wise to purchase the device from them since waiting for a much-anticipated flagship device is the last thing that you would need.
- Always order from a reseller that offers a convenient return policy.
- Several refurbished smartphone resellers offer free goodies like chargers and phone cases. So, if you are looking for one, prefer ordering from them that offer such perks.
The refurbished smartphone market is an extremely lucrative one that burgeons in size with each passing day. Getting a Samsung Galaxy S9 refurbished can prove to be a really good decision, especially since the device is extremely well-built and can hold its own against the modern flagships as well.